Guys- These bars are out of this world! They came out soft and fluffy… we are obsessed. Try these at home for an easy breakfast on the go, or crumble them up as a healthy granola alternative to top off a morning smoothie or bowl of yogurt.
- 1 1/2 cups of oats
- 1/2 cup of oat flour
- dash of cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup of coconut flakes
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of non-dairy milk (we used coconut)
- 1 sweet potato, fully cooked and skinned
- 1 carrot, grated
- spoonful of coconut oil
Additional Ingredients (optional)
- handful of raisins
- 1/3 cup of chopped nuts
- any additional add ins (protein powder, superfoods, chocolate chips, etc.
Heat the oven to 375.
Beat the egg, sweet potato and carrot. Add coconut flakes. Blend the remaining dry ingredients and gradually add half to the wet mixture. Add the coconut/non- dairy milk slowly, then stir in the remaining dry ingredients as well as your nuts, seeds and raisins.
Spread into a greased pan and cook of 30 minutes. Cool and enjoy!